XENIA – The Ultimate Greek Hospitality Box
The Xenia box is our ultimate luxury hamper. It contains herbs, salts, wines, desserts, and condiments from all over Greece. Purchase it as a gift or as a treat for yourself so that you always have an array of indulgent Greek deli products in your pantry.
“Xenia” is an important word in Greek. It means the practice of hospitality and making guests feel welcome. Hospitality was actually considered a sacred practice in Ancient Greece. The God Zeus spoke of the importance of “xenia” and welcoming strangers. This says a lot about the warm Mediterranean hospitality felt in Greece today .
The Xenia box is our ultimate luxury hamper. It contains herbs, salts, wines, desserts, and condiments from all over Greece. This hamper contains the below items:
- 450g (12 serving) classic halvas with whole-grain tahini and dark brown sugar from Drapetsona
- 450g (12 serving) cocoa halvas dessert from Drapetsona
- 750ml sweet white wine from Iraklio, Creta
- 200g Gourmet sun-dried tomato pesto from Skopelos island
- 275g Organic kalamon olives in extra virgin olive oil
- 250g Greek kourabiedes biscuits with peanut butter and peanuts
- 100g Almyra blend of unprocessed sea salt from Messolonghi, with regional herbs
- 200g Green olive oil pate made from Skopelos olives
- 500ml indulgent homemade Skopelos plum “spoon sweets”
- “Our Secret Greece” Insider’s Magazine from Skopelos
- 125 Green olive oil paste with feta cheese from Crete
- 30g Raw, unfiltered chestnut honey
- 30g Raw, unfiltered fir honey
- 30g Raw, unfiltered pine tree honey
- 2 x 35g Jannis soft nougat bars with cranberries and almonds
- 2 x 30g Bio Farma Greek honey and sesame seed bar
- Skopelos Postcards
- Gift wrapping and personalised delivery cards
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.